Wednesday, July 2, 2014

EpcotServo's Updates #2.96- Central and Universal

Hello everybody and welcome to the time of the Update! Lots to think on, so get thinking on it!

UNIVERSAL


-Crowds mild, weather hot but windy!

-Hogwarts Express soft opening!

-So in the realm of operational fact, the ride runs great and the crew really worked wonderfully in getting people on and out, the waits were short and flew by. I foresee this being how most everyone will parkhop.

-In the realm of opinion, I personally loved it. I'm not really a big Harry Potter fan at all, I have many a peeve about almost everything that isn't contained in books 3 and 4, but I got goosebumps seeing the train pull up for the first time! It's really cool, and what's best/most interesting is that the experience itself is calm, sedate, and enjoyable. It's not loud and brash like every single other Universal thing, as I have come to love them for. It's really amazing, and I can't recommend it enough.  Second favorite Universal ride still in operation, right after....

-Men in Black! Still could use a rehab, had some synching and AV problems. But still, I love it.

-Frozen Butterbeer still the drink of choice.

-Once again I find my opinion steadfast that they ruined Spiderman. The pace of the ride is all bjorked up, and it's not the beat-for-beat perfection it used to be. The graphics looking better doesn't save it for me, I really loved the original's rhythm.

-Yep, that's about it.

-Except for the pictures!

OK, that's about all-now on to said pictures!

ENJOY!^^

  https://picasaweb.google.com/116649166152221553706/EpcotServoSUpdates296CentralAndUniversal?noredirect=1#6031588110985941346

No comments: