Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Message from the proprietor...

Hello everybody! Me here, just to say Thanks for stopping by! So......Thanks for stopping by!


Ok, now that that's out of the way, I'd like to say feel free on using the handy "comment" button on my posts, It'll even get posted if you don't want the world to know that you're Bob from Rhode Island, because I have the comment feature open to anyone!

I'd also like to invite you once again to the Cargo Bay, where a few new T-Shirts have arrived, including the brand new updated UPDATE hoodie. The Cargo Bay is also home to my Spaceship Earth tie, which amazingly enough, two people have already bought! (If you are one of the two, let me know how bad it came out!)

http://www.zazzle.com/epcotservo/products

Ok, that's about it. See you later!

No comments: