Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Epcotservo's Jan. 2nd EPCOT Update: Another year, another Update.

Helloooo and happy new year everyone! Heard it was going to be cold today, so I figured I'd do a quick run around EPCOT. Try out my fancy new WDI Submarine Voyage coat......


Little did I know that "cold" meant "coldest it's ever been in Florida!"


Well, still better than hot, I say. Anyways, on to the Update!

EPCOT

-First up, the Yourfacemotron was working today at Spaceship Earth, and I liked it! It worked well, and made the ending MUCH better for me.

-It was pretty crowded, everything having big waits.

-The Wand has been taken down!






From the Photo Spot picture.


Ok, that's it, not much going on.

Enjoy!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4359471&a=32628902&p=76071753

No comments: