Saturday, October 13, 2007

EpcotServo's CALIFORNIA Update: Part 3-UpdateLand U.S.A.


Previously on EpcotServo's CALIFORNIA Update...


"Whew...we made it! Disneyland, here we come!"


"That's THE Mark Twain. as in, WALT DISNEY'S own Mark Twain!"


"Great to see a Submarine lagoon again"


"The Golden Gate bridge is being attacked by candy corn!"


"Dropping my debris!"


"HEY! I just noticed that THIS is where they got the horrible new name for MGM!"


"T.J. Hooker's a good cop!"


"Prep the E.R. STAT!"


LOST. . .








I mean,


EPCOTSERVO'S CALIFORNIA UPDATE

PART 3: UPDATELAND U . S . A .


Ok everybody, after a bit of break, I'm proud to present you with Part 3, which is the largest Update I've ever done! After this, is the finale, Part 4. So, Enjoy!




In case you've missed it...




No comments: