Tuesday, November 20, 2007

EpcotServo's Nov. 18th DAK Update: I Yak, Therefore I Yeti.

Hey everyone! Have another Update for you! Lots has happened at Animal Kingdom since I've been there last, so let's get right to it!

DAK

-All of the Christmas stuff is up, no surprise there.

-Yak & Yeti is open, tons of pictures and notes in the Update.

-Lots of new T-Shirts at Serka Zong Bazzar, pictures in Update.

-At Everest, both waterfalls, the new mist effect I reported, and the Yeti were all not working.

Ok, that's it! Hope you like them, I took some great night shots, and I think they are my best!

Enjoy!

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4359471&a=32611717&p=75992296

If you had not followed along my posts a while back, you may have missed my DISNEYLAND four-part-epic-Update, but no need to worry, you can still see them by clicking on them in the box on the right hand side of this page!

Thanks for tuning in!

No comments: