Monday, August 20, 2007

EpcotServo's Update on EpcotServo's CALIFORNIA Update



UPDATE on

=EPCOTSERVO'S=
C A L I F O R N I A
-------UPDATE-------
THE MOTION PICTURE*
* NOTE: Update is not actully a "movie",
though you could click through it really fast
and it might look like it's moving. Hey, I don't
care. Do whatever you want to do.


I've done some thinking, and I now feel safe to say that PART 1 of this epic four part saga should be posted by October 5th. (It will follow the epic EPCOT 25th Update.) The other epic parts of this epic update should be posted by the epic date of October 15th. I look forward too your epic choice of joining me for this epic update of epic-ness. Remember to stay tuned to WDW Magic and http://www.epcotservoupdate.blogspot.com/ , your sources of the most updated updates about what's been updated at Disney World on the internet!

No comments: