Monday, May 12, 2008

EpcotServo's May 11th STUDIOS Update: Mother's Day Mania!

Heya everybody! Got lots of pictures from today, so I'll make the wordy part quick. Midway Mania went down three times today I heard, but I got there right after the third downtime. Thankfully it reopened shortly thereafter, and was working for the rest of the night til' 7:00 closing. Got a personal best high score today: 150,000! I finally got the cat, not the beaver!

Aside from the preview lines, everything else in the park wasn't very crowded.OK, on to the pictures!

WARNING:
For those of you who haven't seen any pictures (and are avoiding them) of Midway Mania yet (outside, queue, Potato Head, load) this update is chock full of them, I suggest you stay the course and avoid this Update! If you've already seen it all elsewhere, continue!

Ok, NOW on to the pictures...

Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/EpcotServo/EpcotServoSMay11thSTUDIOSUpdateMotherSDayMania/photo#5199333931720024770

No comments: