Thursday, September 20, 2007

PREVIEWS of COMING ATTRACTIONS



An UPDATE on UPDATES...Here's my current plan for getting THOUSANDS of updates and fotos up...

OCTOBER 2nd
EPCOTSERVO'S October 1st EPCOT Update: The 21st Century begins again

OCTOBER 5th
"EPCOTSERVO'S CALIFORNIA UPDATE
THE MOTION PICTURE*

* NOTE: Update is not an ACTUAL motion picture.Though you could click through the pictures fast, and it might look like it's moving. But not really. Hey, whatever you want to do."

PART 1-To be named later

OCTOBER 7th

PART 2-To be named later

OCTOBER 9th

PART 3-To be named later

OCTOBER 11th

PART 4-To be named later

Since this is the first time I've actully had to plan my updates way ahead of time, remember that I may have them up sooner or later than the dates I gave, But that's my current plan on how to get all the pictures I plan to take for these two HUGE events. I look forward to making them, and sharing them with everybody!

No comments: