Saturday, June 9, 2007


My new MEGA-Update is up! Here's what I had to say on WDW Magic about it!

"Welcome to my second MEGA update since I've started doing these! As the thread name suggests, there's too much in this update for a tagline! We start off at the Disney-MGM-Studios for Star Wars Weekends #2: The search for more money, Then a quick Epcot update! And then the update ends with a bang, as the Space Shuttle Atlantis makes it's way into Earth-orbit the only way it can...by lighting that candle up and getting to 17,000 MPH! As I said, this is a big update with over 111 pictures! First, the news...

MGM

-Star Wars Weekends #2 went well, and everything went smoothly. Well, almost. To the delight of fans, but to the horror of Guest Relations I imagine, Ray Park (Darth Maul) being a stuntman, leaped out of his car at the end of the motorcade. I didn't see it, but I heard it was pretty funny!

-I was very mad to find that they've taken out the great Muppet-Vision 3-D sign that was behind ABC theatre. They replaced a great bit of theming with, you guessed it...ads for ABC! It's awful that they took it down, and I'll never forgive them.

-As you may remember from my last update, I asked if WDW has changed the fries at all the fast-food locations. I have confirmed that they have, or at least at MGM. These fries are MUCH better. Yay!

-Toy Story Mania is nearly sealed up.

EPCOT

-The photo system on SpaceShip Earth that was discussed here this week, is gone now. No sign of any such thing on my visit. Odd though, the turntable at the end of the ride was not working.

-They've ruined the great hallway with the comunicore logo on the carpet. Like Seabase, it's now a bland blue. I know there wasn't much there, and they actully took a step backwards in color. It's bad. Goodbye old hallway, you will be missed.

-They've started taking the launch tickets in the ready room instead of before the pre-show in Mission: Space. (That's the second pre-show in M:S)

-Nothing was broken on Nemo. It was not though, the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage. This was upsetting.

Ok, that's about it. Enjoy the update!"


Can't say it any better than that! Enjoy, and thanks for tuning in to my UpdatePage.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4359471&a=32538434&p=75615320

Be sure to leave your feedback! How's my rambling? You tell me!

No comments: