Thursday, May 31, 2007

Welcome to the new database for EpcotServo Updates!


Welcome. If you're here than you must've already viewed some of my Updates on WDW Magic, and I'm glad you actully put up with my rantings enough to come to my new site. Here I'll not only give you my take on Disney, but of the other things going on in the real world. Like Universal, and other theme parks!


Wait...I'm being told that Universal and other Theme Parks are NOT really like the real world. So I'll change that to movies.

What? Movies aren't real too? What else isn't real, video games!?!?

So I guess you will not be hearing too much about the real world in this blog, but you will be seeing lots of pictures and ramblings about the non-real world, and I hope you enjoy. So tune in soon for a photo update and rant about Star Wars Weekends! Join us, won't you?

No comments: